SupportIf you can't find the answer, please send email to email@example.com or contact our software department @ 03-42941872 / 03-4293 1872 for further assistant.
Our Support Team :
- We have a group of professional team that skilled and trained to serve you at all the time. Please click link below for our sample of contract
CL-928i, CL-918S, WE-88, WE-68, WE-68N, CL-618A, CL-918i & CL-385B
Q1. Machine Not Responding During WELCOME Screen
- Sensor error. Kindly contact us for replacement.
Q2. Machine Keep on Beeping.
- Transaction full. Kindly download the transaction to USB Flash Disk and perform a full deletion of transaction thru machine.
Q3. Fingerprint Verification Failed.
- Check that your finger did not injure or scratch
- Place your finger again in the scanner correctly.
- Have the person’s fingerprint delete and re-register again.
Q4. Fingerprint Verified, but No Record on Report.
- Check that transaction does not full (Ref: 2).
- Check that Computer date format is (MM/DD/YYYY) & (MMMM/DD/YYYY).
- Check that AGL file is not empty.
- Check that scanner is working properly.
Q5. Keyboard No Response
- Keyboard error. Kindly contact us for replacement.
Q6. Others, LCD Moving, Capture Speed Delay & etc.
- Main board error.
SG-08T / SG-09N / SG-10N
Q1. Unable to Detect Machine / No Respond
- Check that the USB Port is working / running properly.
- Change to other USB Port.
- Check that the cable is in good condition.
Q2. Unable to Scan Report / No Data
- Press and hold the button, while scan for report.
- Check to confirm the computer time is correct, because the device is synchronizing with computer time.
Q3. Machine Keep On Beeping
- Download the transaction and perform full deletion.
- Reset machine time.
- Change the machine “Lithium” battery.
Q4. Device Can’t Capture the Proximity Station Point
- Proximity point malfunctioning. Kindly replace a new one.
- Download the transaction and delete the older and previous record.
- Reset device time.
Q5. Wireless Communication Data Collector Keep on Beeping
- Download the transaction to PMS System as the memory FULL.
- Change the rechargeable battery.